Friday 28 June 2013

Sharing the FF luv with Stu

When did your affaire d'amour commence with Frenchs Forest Markets

I only started going to the markets around 6 months ago when I was looking for something to do on a sunny Sunday morning.  After the first visit when I walked away with a full belly and a week's worth of wonderful local organic produce, I decided to return again the next week and have been trying to make it every Sunday since!


What is one thing that you simply can't not have each visit

That would have to be the honey cured bacon & egg rolls.  I love that they pile on the baco and use soft bread rolls.


I try to mix it up every week and maybe get pineapple or cheese or sometimes get the "works" which bacon, egg, cheese, pineapple and sausage.  Keeps me full all day!

Do you share this affair of the heart with others or does it remain somewhat "secret"

I'm always spreading the word about Frenchs Forest markets to anyone who'll listen.  I try to encourage friends and family to get their weekly shopping on Sundays from the markets because the produce is always so much more fresher than supermarkets and it's also organic.


I also like to keep money in the local community, helping out local farmers.

Got a fave stallie?

The guys at Brasserie Bread are always friendly and willing to have a chat.  


They always help me choose some amazing different breads each week.  I've also learnt a lot about how breads are made and what they are best used for/with.  


So they would have to be my fave each week.

For others who are yet to discover this Northern Beaches Sunday ritual, what 5 words would you use to tell them to get in and give it a go

Freshest, Friendliest, Delicious, Passionate, Crafty


**********

Massive shout out to Stu for sharing his love of Frenchs Forest Markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment