Saturday 6 July 2013

It's Ready 2 Plant time!

Love the branding! Always a sucker for great branding!   Did it "present" itself or did it evolve and grow like a good plant should

"Branding"...as a photographer myself I am very conscious of how things are presented.  I also believe our customers deserve an enjoyable shopping experience.... I also have to work all day (at market) so I want to feel like I am at home only on a smaller scale.


The look of the stall has evolved with out products, but I like design and detail.  I did have one customer laugh at me and say " god you are SUCH a frustrated designer"....very true....can't help it!



How long have you been part of the Frenchs Forest market family

I have been at Frenchs Forest markets for over 2 years now.  My sister Joe has been on bard for the last year, and my Mum has been part of the team for the last few months which is absolutely wonderful.

celebrating the 2 year milestone

I get to spend time with my two favourite girls once a week and of course Tom has now been adopted into our family, along with our dear friends Lynn and John.

We have seen your stall grow (literally) where you are now offering an incredible range of fruit/veg/smoothies and more.  What is the singularly best seller at market


Our best seller by far is our Big Green Monster green smoothie which is dairy and gluten free as well as 100% organic.

It all originated from being pregnant with bub number 4, working at the markets and not being able to find anything to eat or drink that was organic: LOTS of fresh organic produce of course (at market) but nothing I could eat/drink straight away...I was STARVING!!


So I created a stall that I can guzzle smoothies, eat yoghurts etc to my hearts content: very selfish really.

Can you enlighten us as to the magic of the green smoothie which is the absolute "rage" at the moment

Green smoothie secrets?  No secret really as we list ALL our ingredients on our menu board.  But the big secret is the rice milk and the frozen banana.

The frozen banana chills the smoothie and gives it that creaminess, and teamed with the rice milk is a real winner.


There were many green smoothies created and drunk before we developed the magical balance which has now a cult following at the market.  Even bub drinks a whole one!

How would you sum up the community spirit at Frenchs Forest Market in one sentence

The market community is my second family: they support, encourage and inspire me to do my very best.

we show you this as by 10am most of it is almost gone!

The market is just as much about the people as it is the wonderful goods on offer: the kindness we have all been shown is humbling.

That's more than one sentence isn't it! 

Well the community at the market deserves more than one sentence....I have met the most special friends at French Forest Market and we value them all sooooo much

**********

We love you and your team as well!  Your kindness, positive energy and amazing range of organic fruit and veg, smoothies, herbs and more always brightens up Frenchs Forest Market even when the rain gods are not that kind to us

No comments:

Post a Comment