Saturday 6 July 2013

Sharing the love with Tanya

How long have been a devotee of Frenchs Forest Markets

I discovered Frenchs Forest Markets about 18 months ago and have been going on and off ever since



What is it for you personally that makes this market so special

I love the variety of special finds: things that you wouldn't stumble across anywhere else that are just so fab that you've gotta go back and get more!


Do have you an absolute must do, can't do without purchase

I love grabbing my dozen fresh eggs each week



Is your weekly shopping expedition a solo occasion or has everyone within your sphere now caught the Frenchs Forest Market bug

I tend to go with my 2.5 year old and 3 month old which is why isn't necessarily a weekly trip for us: they don't make shopping the easiest!

I often bring my mum or my husband along or arrange to meet friends there too

In 5 words, how would you sum up your love of Frenchs Forest Markets

Unique, yummy, healthy, fresh and fun!

egg and goats cheese frittata 

**********

Massive thank you to Tanya for sharing some of her love of our markets and that photo full of yummies!





No comments:

Post a Comment